J: ” Yes they have! “
T: “It was around the time when LS was born. Time to time, when North, Bunny, or Sandy are far too busy, we let Merida,Hiccup,and Rapunzel to look after them. “
J: ” According to Paloma, she likes ‘Uncle Hiccup’ the most, Rapunzel and Merida fawns over LS. “
((Mun: For Paloma to able to fly, she puts on a hat given by North for her to tuck all of her hair in; so her hair wouldn’t disturb her wings. *not my best lazy coloring but hey, peanut butter is your friend…….>.> ….*))
I know this isnt possible and pointless and doesn’t make sense but just
I guess I just wanted to draw them as kids??? It started out as a bunch of doodles and then I went and did these
anyway its cute to think about them as friends so let me have my fun („#ﾟДﾟ)
D’aww buddies! I’ll take it!
Overland Frost, I like it.Wow did Hiccup just get Jack in trouble in the third panel? XD
Toothless has a soft spot for Rapunzel. Also he secretly likes to tease Hiccup.
Idk I wanted to do something silly/sweet. uwu
I could launch into a long and in-depth analysis of this screen-cap, but instead I’ll just let you see for yourself. I just want to point out a few things.
- The design in the movie is just amazing. You might be able to watch the movie and appreciate the awesome quality and detailed background, but you can’t really begin to understand just how much work was put into it when you’re simultaneously trying to follow a plot. You don’t really get it until you look at a screen-cap like this one. Look at the proportions. The natural lines. The texture. The colors and shading and shadows. Every still contains so much, enough to be a stand-along art piece, and then to be put all together in one movie…No wonder it takes time and money and talent. If you don’t believe me, look at the rest of these.
- We all knew Hiccup had freckles, some more prominent on his cheeks than others. It isn’t until you stop to analyze the screen shots that you realize just how much the freckles are a part of him. I mean, just look here. He has freckles on his hands. And he was born that way. (Somebody bothered to add those minute details, contributing to Hiccup as a character.) Just…the attention. It is impressive.
- Hiccup is left-handed. I believe somebody has already gone into the significance of said fact. So that’s it.
- The stick is not a pencil.
- His fingernails are neatly cut and clean. That just adds another clue to Hiccup’s character when he’s not on screen getting picked on, or looked to for advice, or trying to solve problems dealing with the dragons. His fingernails, such small things, imply that Hiccup is aware of personal hygiene. At some point during the day of hard labor and rough-handling, he actually takes the time to pick the inevitably gathered dirt from under his nails. We already knew he can take care of himself, so this is just another thing.
- …Yeah. This isn’t my favorite screen-shot. I just like his hands.
Beautiful analysis for a beautiful movie and screenshot.