i’m so sorry
((A HTTYD roleplay and appreciation blog.))
i’m so sorry
((“no I shouldn’t fix it up” or “no I never posted that here”?))
Maggie, we’re coming up on the two year anniversary of our friendship.
((I almost forgot I wrote a Torchwood/HTTYD crossover, I should clean that up sometime; it’s still got bits like “[insert description of the building here]”))
- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
If you’re a fan of Game of Thrones, if you want dragons to eat or if you’re interested in doing the world a great cultural service, please read on!
The Icelandic goat is in serious risk of extinction. A breed brought to Iceland by the Vikings more than a thousand years ago is now almost died out, with less than 900 animals left on Earth. Almost 400 of them live at Háafell Farm, and unless they raise money by the end of autumn, the farm will be lost and the goats will be sent to the slaughterhouses.
They need your help!
Please consider donating to their indiegogo campaign, share their facebook page or use the tag #savethegoats on twitter!
Apart from doing the great cultural service of keeping this ancient breed alive, the farm of Háafell also offers their own goat milk cheese and ice cream, a variety of soaps and creams made from sheep tallow and wild Icelandic plants, and Icelandic handcrafts.
The goats from Háafell can be seen in Game of Thrones, as they are the goats the dragon Drogon burns and eats in episode 6 of season 4.
Please share and consider donating to keep this ancient and unique breed alive!
Indiegogo campaign - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-the-icelandic-goat-from-extinction
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/savehaafellgoatfarm?fref=ts
SAVE THE GOATS
Jack throws the Ice bucket at Hiccup.
some more of the modern au, „
just try to imagine hiccup as a bread making viking with an apron, messy hair and flour all over his face
- - How do they fall asleep? Wake up? Any daily rituals?
- - How’s their team work? Do they share well?
- - Are they open about their relationship? How do they feel about public displays of affection?
- - First impression of each other? Was it love at first sight?
- - Nicknames? Pet names? Any in-jokes?
- - Any tasks that are always left to one person?
- - What annoys them the most about their partner? Would they change it if they could?
- - What do the like best about their partner?
- - Do they discuss big issues? Religion? Marriage? Children? Death?
- - Who drives? Cooks? Does the handiwork? Cleans? Pays the bills? Handles the public?
- - Do they celebrate holidays? Anniversaries?
- - Is there a wedding? What was the proposal like? Any kind of honeymoon?
- - What do they do for fun? Do they have a favorite activity or do they like to switch things up?
- - Anything they both dread?
- - How adventurous are they?
- - Do they keep secrets? Lie? Cheat?
- - What would make them break up? Would it be permanent?
- - What are their dates like? How long do/did they date? Do they ever feel the need to take a break from each other?
- - What do they fight about? What are their arguments like? How do they make up?
- - What does their home look like? Their room?
- - Do they share any interests or hobbies?
- - Does their work ever interfere with the relationship?
- - How do they hug? Kiss? Tease? Flirt? Comfort?
- - Any doubts about the relationship?
- - How much time do they spend together? Do they share their feelings, or hold things in?
- - How do their friends feel about their relationship? Their families?
- - Do they have kids? Grow old together? Split up?
- - What are their vacations like?
- - How do the handle disasters or emergencies? Minor injuries? Sickness?
- - Could they manage a long distance relationship?
- - Do they have finish each other’s sentences? Pick up any phrases or habits from each other? Know when the other is hiding something?
- - Do they ever get into trouble? Is it serious, or are they just mischievous?
- - What kind of presents do they get each other? Do they only do it on special occasions?
- - Do they have any pets?
- - Do they bring out the best in each other, or the worst? Do they have a fatal flaw?
- - What’s their greatest strength as a couple? Their weakness?
- - How much would they be willing to sacrifice for the other? Any lines they refuse to cross?
- - What are they like in the bedroom? Any kinks/fetishes/turn-ons? Anything they won’t do?
- - Who initiated the relationship? Who kissed who first? When did they realize they were in love?
- - Any special memories? Do they have a special place they like to go to?
- - Are they party-goers? What are they like when they’re drunk? Does it happen often?
- - Do they let each other get away with things that would normally bother them?
- - Do they talk often? What about?
- - Are the comfortable with each other? Anything they have to have their privacy for?
- - Any special dreams or goals they have as a couple? Any heartbreaks? Regrets?